1. Introduction and General provisions
• 1.2. The administration says that the rule of law and justice the processing of personal data of Service Users, confidentiality of personal data and security processes of their processing are one of the most important tasks in ensuring access to the Service.
2. Terms and definitions
• 2.1. The confidentiality of personal data — obligatory for observance by Administration or authorized persons who have access to personal data, the requirement to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject or of other legal grounds.
• 2.2. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) committed with personal data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
• 2.3. Administration – site administrators itDatingSite.com.
• 2.4. Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (personal data subject), which is or, to the extent permitted by law and law cases, who were Service User treated by the Administration for the purposes specified in this Regulation.
• 2.5. Service user – a natural person who is a party to a user agreement with the Administration on the provision of services to provide access and use the Service through the Internet site itDatingSite.com and with mobile applications, apps, social networks and any other method defined User agreement.
• 2.7. Service Internet resource, which represents the totality of information and computer programs contained in the software and hardware system, ensuring the availability of such information on the Internet at: http://itdatingsite.com.
3. The composition of personal data processed by the Administration
• 3.2. The administration collects and stores only the personal data necessary for providing access to Services and the provision of services in accordance with the User agreement.
4. The purpose of the processing of personal data
• 4.1. The administration processes personal data solely in order to:
• 4.1.1. rendering of services in granting of access to the Service and its use by Users of the Service, including the User identification of the Service, information services, targeting promotional materials, improving Service and developing new services;
• 4.1.2. conclusion with users of the Service other transactions not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and the implementation of actions and/or related to the execution of such transactions;
• 4.1.3. compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The processing of personal data
• 5.1. Personal data shall be processed in the following cases:
• 5.1.1. the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the Service User to the processing of personal data;
• 5.1.2. the processing of personal data necessary for conclusion and execution of the contract to which is the User of the Service;
• 5.1.3. the processing of personal data, access of an unlimited circle of persons to which is provided by User or at its request;
• 5.1.4. in other cases, stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
• 5.3. When using the Service the User undertakes to act in good faith, the integrity of the User of the Service is assumed by virtue of the legislation of the Russian Federation. Service user is obliged to provide only truthful information about yourself. The user is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation the information he provided and the risk of violation by its actions rights of third parties.
• 5.4. The user agrees that the Administration can send to the email address User provided during registration, information, financial, systemic and other notices.
• 5.5. The Service user may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by the independent removal of your account (account) in the Service and terminating the use of the Service.
• 5.6. In case of revocation of a User consent to the processing of personal data, the Administration stops processing of these personal data and destroys them within a period not exceeding 180 (one hundred eighty) days from the date of receipt of a relevant response, in the manner and on the conditions provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the agreement.
6. The Rights Of Service Users
• 6.1. Service users have the right to:
• 6.1.1. to free and gratuitous access to their personal data in the manner and to the extent provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
• 6.1.2. for information about their personal data and their treatment is provided in the amount and order established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
• 6.1.3. request the deletion and/or correction of inaccurate and incomplete personal data as well as data processed in violation of the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation, provided that the user of the Service or his authorized representative will present information confirming that the personal data that relate to the appropriate subject and treatment which is carried out by the Administration are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or are not necessary for the declared purpose of the processing;
7. Security of personal data
• 7.1. Administration takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data of Users from accidental or unauthorized access, destruction, modification, blocking of access and other unlawful actions in respect of personal data of Users of the Service.
8. Final provisions